OUR HISTORY

The year is 1926:
a tiny turning shop is born!

Way back in 1926, Anton Fehrenbach founded a traditional turning shop in his home town. Klaus Fehrenbach GmbH was born. Wilhelm Fehrenbach (center) and Franz Fehrenbach (right) took over from their father in 1945. Together they lifted this small Black Forest firm to new heights, continuing with its core competence in precision engineering. Pictured on the left is a trip down memory lane - we see Wilhelm Fehrenbach operating an automatic lathe with a drivetrain!

https://www.fehrenbach-klaus.de/